The XP-series is a compact fully automated three-part differential hematology analyzer consisting of 2 models XP-300 and XP-100.The XP-series performs reliable analysis of 20 parameters (both in WB and PD mode) and displays result with 3 histograms on a color touch screen.
The XP-300/XP-100 is a fully automated hematology analyzer with small footprint, suitable for any laboratory and ideal as a backup in medium to big hospital.
- Accurate and reliable results up to 20 parameters (both in WB and PD mode)
- Distinct Neutrophil population provides clinical screening for bacterial infection
- Simple to operate with user friendly illustrated icons and color touch screen
- On-board storage capacity for up to 40,000* data including three histograms
- Multi-language software available (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian and Korean)
- On board storage capacity for XP-100 is 35,000 data including three histograms