XN-Series incorporates the silent design and offers flexibility for both routine and specialized testing in the hematology laboratory. The modular concept allows expandability, meeting the growing needs of the laboratory. Innovative technology which leads to reliable results in blood and body fluid testing. The XN-Series offers
- Customizable solution for every laboratory.
- Improved productivity and efficiency.
- Comprehensive diagnostic decision making with extended diagnostic capabilities in advanced clinical parameters.
There are 2 standalone XN configurations:
- XN-1000 (1 Analyzer)
- XN-2000 (2 Analyzers)
Customizable integrated systemization solutions includes XN-3000 and XN-9000.
XN-1000Hourly throughput of up to 100 samples. Onboard decision rules with user-defined rerun/reflex capabilities. Customizable clinical applications to cater to variable clinical needs.
XN 1500Count, Smear, Stain. All in one Haematology.
XN-2000Hourly capacity of 200 samples. Unique co-primarily solution. Automatic workload balancing between the 2 analyzers. Reagent sharing option is available.
XN-3000Integrated slide making and staining solution Standardization of workflow
XN-9000Broad capabilities catering to different clinical demands Workflow optimizing configurations
is a fully automated slide maker and stainer which can be integrated to XN-3000/9000 series. SP-10 allows:
- Standardization of smear preparation by intelligent wedge method (spreader blade angle, spreader speed and blood volume are adjusted according to the HCT of individual sample.) - Customization staining protocols including single or double stains
- Prepares and stains up to 120 slides per hours
With the new XN-Series, a shorter transport line makes for a smaller system footprint. The SP-50 is also more compact, occupying only around 60% of the footprint compared to current instruments. Furthermore, using a concentrated reagent system, which is optional on the SP-50, substantially reduces the frequency of reagent replacement, which can boost operating efficiency and save reagent storage space
DI-60, the world’s first integrated digital morphology solution could be integrated to XN-3000/9000 series. DI-60 does WBC pre-classification, RBC pre-characterization and platelet estimation
• Reduce review time for differentials for higher productivity
• Standardize your laboratory’s differential results by reducing subjectivity
• Enhance morphology skills with the proficiency software
• Allows easier collaboration with clinicians with the remote review software