CA-600 series is a compact, fully automated coagulation analyzer offering clotting, chromogenic and immunologic measurement including D-Dimer test in true random access.
- The right solution for small to mid-sized laboratory
- Analytical excellence
- Workflow efficiency
- Improved data management
Ideal for laboratories that require minimum manual intervention in performing routine coagulation assays. It is designed to simplify coagulation testing making it more standardized and reproducible.
- Coagulation testing is made easy with built-in timer, temperature control and auto-start and timing of measuring process.
- Easy to use with pre-programmed methods.
- Automatic light intensity adjustment according to the turbidity of the plasma, making it possible to measure icteric or lipemicplasma reliably.
- Sophisticated standard curve tool to maintain accuracy and precision.
- Increased throughput with short incubation time.
- A technology that requires only half the sample and reagent volume for testing as compared to manual method.