Medica EasyLyte analyzer is a completely automated, microprocessor controlled electrolyte system that uses ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) technology to make electrolyte measurements. The EasyLyte product line measures of Na+, K+, Cl–, Ca++, in whole blood, serum, plasma, or urine. Analysis time for 100 uL sample is 60 seconds.
Simple Menu operation with a touch of keypad
- Simple Yes/No prompted operation
- Small footprint
- Small sample size & faster results
- Automatic or on-demand calibration
- The Universal Sampler adapts to both syringe and capillary samples.
- Automatic probe’s self-wiping feature provides convenience, sample integrity and user safety.
- Modular design makes maintaining analyzer simple and fast
- Safety Staff (No contaminant Fluid )
- Routine maintenance is easy to perform
- Minimize reagent consumption
- Low cost operational
- A printed Levy-Jennings chart visually identifies trends
- Patient histories are immediately retrievable for evaluation