Electrolyte AnalyzersMedica EasyElectrolytes analyzer focuses on the laboratory’s need to deliver sample results economically. The unique electrode design, combined with precise control of calibrator volumes, ensures low-cost operation and faster test results. The EasyElectrolytes analyzer measures Na+, K+, Cl– in whole blood, serum, urine and plasma. Results for a 55 µL serum sample are displayed and printed in 35 seconds.
Simple Menu operation with a touch of keypad
- Simple Yes/No prompted operation
- Small footprint
- Small sample size and faster results
- Automatic or on-demand calibration
- The Universal Sampler adapts to both syringe and capillary samples.
- The sample probe’s self-wiping feature provides convenience, sample integrity and user safety.
- Reagent Module contains liquid calibrants and also collects waste
- All calibrants contained in convenient, disposable reagent module
- All waste collected in reagent module--Safety Staff (No contaminant Fluid )
- Innovative design simplifies maintenance
- Modularity makes assembly and disassembly quick and easy
- Removal of the three plug-in modules—Reagent Module, Sensor Module and Valve Module—is accomplished without tools
- Disposable, maintenance-free electrodes
- QC program and store complete statistics for the last 30 days @3 level
- A printed Levey-Jennings chart visually identifies trends.
- The data management program compares all patient results with ranges stored in memory and flags out-of-range results.